Covid-19 Special Trailer Course Package

Train NOW pay later !



How the course works

  • Pay £0 (Zero) deposit to book the course

  • Receive the Free 4 hours B+E training immediately in Chelmsford

  • The remaining 8 hours & test can be done in Chelmsford, Ipswich or West Thurrock

  • Only pay the £449 balance 7 days before the test date once that is confirmed

  • Return for the remaining 8 hours and test on the same day

  • You will receive absolute priority for test appointments for these courses

Due to the Covid-19 problems the driving test centres are closed until after the 4th July. Normally our car & trailer courses are completed in a single 8 hour day with the test on the same afternoon. This is not possible until July but we are offering a very special course that will ensure you get the licence as soon as possible. 

There will still be plenty of the summer left to enjoy having the B+E licence whether it's for your caravan or perhaps a horsebox. Just look at what we are offering.

Included with the package is ALL the following:

  • No deposit payable to book the course

  • Additional 4 hours FREE B+E training. (Done immediately in a single half day in Chelmsford)

  • 8 hours training on test day in either Chelmsford, Ipswich or West Thurrock

  • Off road trailer reversing training

  • Trailer coupling / uncoupling training

  •  Show / Tell questions training

  • 1 Cat B+E DVSA test fee

  • Priority test appointment slot

We are Covid Secure

We have now started trailer training again keeping strictly to the social distancing advice provided by the DVSA. Our vehicles are fully sanitised before and after each drive and we provide each driver PPE in the form of gloves, mask and hand sanitiser. Our COVID secure policy requires that windows are left at least partially open throughout the drive and vehicle air conditioning is switched off. Training will NOT go ahead if the candidate is showing any symptons of coronavirus.

If the Covid-19 situation changes

In the event things improve sooner and the test centres open earlier than planned we will endeavour to bring any test booked forward. However if the situation worsens then it may be necessary to further delay the test.